ABOUT THE EPISODE
Skye is a unique chartier who brings a broad background of riding and trails into this episode.
Topics in the show include:
- The Skye Schillhammer backstory
- How Skye created a career for himself within the Bike Industry through media and film making
- Movie: From Slide To Ride – the most important and impactful part of this episode
- Other Movies and the unique way that Transition market’s their brand
- How the founders of Transition Bicycle Company have played a key role in the Bellingham Trails Community
- If you want to work at Transition you better be prepared to Dig and get Dirty
- Skye’s thoughts on how everyone can help build Trail Communities
RELATED SHOW LINKS
From Slide to Ride the Movie about how Mountain Bike Trails are helping to rebuild a community: https://youtu.be/yPiOfl-DJ3s
Transition Bicycle Company https://www.transitionbikes.com/
Transition Bicycle Company YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHxzkw-b-M0rk0cuysLcHRQ/playlists
Whatcom Mountain Bike Coalition: https://www.wmbcmtb.org/
Glacier Peak Institute: https://www.glacierpeakinstitute.org/
Support for Trail EAffect Comes from Smith’s Bike Shop in La Crosse, WI: https://smithsbikes.com/
This show has been edited and produced by Evolution Trail Services, for more information go to:
If you have any questions about Mountain Bike Radio in general, please contact Ben at Ben@Mountainbikeradio.com
ABOUT TRAIL EAFFECT
Trails build community and Communities build trails. What came first you may ask… Host Josh Blum digs into the stories of how trails effect and affect the people and places we call home and those we might like to call home.
ABOUT THE HOST
Josh Blum is a father, husband, and doer of stuff – paired with Advocate, Builder of Trails and Community. Originally from La Crosse WI, Josh has been enjoying the outdoors, trails, and mountain bikes since a young age. Always curious and learning about better ways to improve trail users’ experiences. Josh is employed by WisDOT, and is the owner / operator of Evolution Trail Services.