ABOUT THE EPISODE
Welcome to “Episode 8” of the new show, Trail Eaffect. Josh is joined by bicycle industry veteran Joe Vadeboncoeur. Joe shares his history in the bike industry, his role with the Chequamegon Area Mountain Bike Association (CAMBA), and trail organizations . Joe is a motivated guy with some great experience, so you get some great perspective of what’s happening within CAMBA, the community, and more.
Topics covered in this episode:
- The Joe Vadebonceur Back Story
- Joe’s history at Trek
- Transition from Trek to Starting Goodheart Solutions and CAMBA Trails Board in Northern WI
- Joe goes into the details how Trail Organizations / Non-Profits function
- The need for both Volunteer Board Members and Paid Staff at Non-Profits
- The connection / or need for connection between Trails and The Mountain Bike Industry
RELATED SHOW LINKS
This show has been edited and produced by Evolution Trail Services, for more information go to:
If you have any questions about Mountain Bike Radio in general, please contact Ben at Ben@Mountainbikeradio.com
ABOUT TRAIL EAFFECT
Trails build community and Communities build trails. What came first you may ask… Host Josh Blum digs into the stories of how trails effect and affect the people and places we call home and those we might like to call home.
ABOUT THE HOST
Josh Blum is a father, husband, and doer of stuff – paired with Advocate, Builder of Trails and Community. Originally from La Crosse WI, Josh has been enjoying the outdoors, trails, and mountain bikes since a young age. Always curious and learning about better ways to improve trail users’ experiences. Josh is employed by WisDOT, and is the owner / operator of Evolution Trail Services.