ABOUT THE EPISODE
Welcome to “Episode 3” of the new show, Trail Eaffect. The guest for this episode, Brian Kennedy, needs no introduction. Brian has taken followers on an awesome journey with his YouTube page, BKXC. Brian was in Josh’s neck of the woods recently and they caught up to share the trail love. Brian is an authentic guy with an infectious positive attitude about getting out there.
Topics Covered in this show:
- The Brian Kennedy Back Story
- Inspiration / choice to go full time at the BKXC YouTube Channel
- Does Quebec City, CA really have the best trails in the world?
- Other Regions that Brian Really likes for trails and community
- Downieville Cali Discussion
- The 50 State Shred Update (WI was state 36)
- Thoughts on Riding in La Crosse, WI
- Van Life
- BKXC Partners
- The future of BKXC? What should Brian do next?
- The workload of producing the Videos and Content
- Goals with BKXC and His channel
RELATED SHOW LINKS
BKXC Online: https://bkxc.bike/
BKXC on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/bkxc
BKXC Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/bkxc
Ibis Cycles: https://www.ibiscycles.com/
ORA Trails: www.oratrails.org
Trails Ridden in La Crosse: https://www.trailforks.com/region/hixon-forest-lower-and-upper/
Contact Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Ben at Ben@Mountainbikeradio.com
ABOUT TRAIL EAFFECT
Trails build community and Communities build trails. What came first you may ask… Host Josh Blum digs into the stories of how trails effect and affect the people and places we call home and those we might like to call home.
ABOUT THE HOST
Josh Blum is a father, husband, and doer of stuff – paired with Advocate, Builder of Trails and Community. Originally from La Crosse WI, Josh has been enjoying the outdoors, trails, and mountain bikes since a young age. Always curious and learning about better ways to improve trail users’ experiences. Josh is employed by WisDOT, and is the owner / operator of Evolution Trail Services.