The Path Podcast is an entertaining and informative podcast with Nathan, Auk, and Tani covering many aspects of mountain biking, including technical information, listener questions, event details, and just talking bikes in general. Listen in as they take you into their passionate mountain biking minds.
To support The Path directly, you can do the following:
– You can follow the hashtag #ThePathPodcast on Instagram & Twitter
– If you’re in California, head over to the Tustin and/or Live Oak stores and say HI!
– Go to their website at thepathbikeshop.com.
– Follow The Path on social media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Vimeo
Download the MBR App
- The Path Podcast | Episode 121 – Is This Bike For YouABOUT THIS EPISODE THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY BUDDY. CHECK OUT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION NOW! Nathan, Tani, and Auk took a little time off for a break and a vacation. They open with some of their usual discussion, shop news, and then get into it. Plenty…
- The Path Podcast | Episode 120 – Welcome BackABOUT THIS EPISODE THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY BUDDY. CHECK OUT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION NOW! Nathan, Tani, and Auk bring you up to speed on why they haven’t been recording lately. Tune in to hear what is new with them and why your cassette weight matters…
- The Path Podcast | Episode 119 – Shop Reality & GnarvanaABOUT THIS EPISODE Nathan, Tani, and Auk bring you another summer episode. The guys start off the episode with some reflection of how things are going around the shop. You get your usual general bike chat, with some thoughts on cassettes,gearing and plenty more. Nathan starts a full discussion about…