The Path Podcast is an entertaining and informative podcast with Nathan, Auk, and Tani covering many aspects of mountain biking, including technical information, listener questions, event details, and just talking bikes in general. Listen in as they take you into their passionate mountain biking minds.
To support The Path directly, you can do the following:
– You can follow the hashtag #ThePathPodcast on Instagram & Twitter
– If you’re in California, head over to the Tustin and/or Live Oak stores and say HI!
– Go to their website at thepathbikeshop.com.
– Follow The Path on social media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Vimeo
Download the MBR App
- The Path Podcast | Episode 119 – Shop Reality & GnarvanaABOUT THIS EPISODE Nathan, Tani, and Auk bring you another summer episode. The guys start off the episode with some reflection of how things are going around the shop. You get your usual general bike chat, with some thoughts on cassettes,gearing and plenty more. Nathan starts a full discussion about…
- The Path Podcast | Episode 118 – Convince NathanABOUT THIS EPISODE Nathan, Tani, and Auk continue on with the summer. Life continues to be quite busy in the bike world too! In this episode, you get some news and a discussion about what you need to get you ready for the bike park. Plus, Nathan is now looking…
- The Path Podcast | Episode 117 – Busy Bike World!ABOUT THIS EPISODE Nathan, Tani, and Auk catch up after a little time away to catch up on things. It’s been a busy thing in the bike world and Tani has been living in the middle of it. Tani discusses what it’s been like recently. Auk recently got his hands…