The Path Podcast is an entertaining and informative podcast with Nathan, Auk, and Tani covering many aspects of mountain biking, including technical information, listener questions, event details, and just talking bikes in general. Listen in as they take you into their passionate mountain biking minds.
To support The Path directly, you can do the following:
– You can follow the hashtag #ThePathPodcast on Instagram & Twitter
– If you’re in California, head over to the Tustin and/or Live Oak stores and say HI!
– Go to their website at thepathbikeshop.com.
– Follow The Path on social media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Vimeo
Download the MBR App
- THE PATH PODCAST | EPISODE 132 – GXAXS, SMART WATCHES & CHANGING WORLDLISTEN TO EPISODE 132 The guys are a little excited about the GX Eagle AXS and spend some time discussing. Tani can see into the future of bikes with no routing. Auk is now prioritizing screen brightness on fitness watches…. Nathan addresses the changing landscape of the enduro scene. The…
- THE PATH PODCAST | EPISODE 131 – OLD & PARTICULARLISTEN TO EPISODE 131 Nathan is currently living in a fortified bunker, while continuing to kick out subpar introductions… The guys are back this week with an episode that starts with a discussion about the craziness that is the current house market. Nathan has a new mask tan and is…
- THE PATH PODCAST | EPISODE 129 & 130LISTEN TO EPISODE 129 This is a doubleheader for the month of February. Episodes 129 & 130 are packed full of the usual Path Bike Shop banter and bike chat. Listen in for news, notes, suggestions, thoughts, and opinions. LISTEN TO EPISODE 130 In Episode 130, you’ll get discussion about…