The Path Podcast is an entertaining and informative podcast with Nathan, Auk, and Tani covering many aspects of mountain biking, including technical information, listener questions, event details, and just talking bikes in general. Listen in as they take you into their passionate mountain biking minds.
To support The Path directly, you can do the following:
– You can follow the hashtag #ThePathPodcast on Instagram & Twitter
– If you’re in California, head over to the Tustin and/or Live Oak stores and say HI!
– Go to their website at thepathbikeshop.com.
– Follow The Path on social media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Vimeo
Download the MBR App
- THE PATH PODCAST | EPISODE 140 – GEOMETRY CLASSLISTEN TO EPISODE 140 Nathan, Tani, and Auk get together for a lengthy discussion about a lot of topics. While you’ll usually find some good in-depth bike chatter, this one will take you from industry testing, to geometry, to carrying a shock pump, to the new Orbea Rallon, and much…
- THE PATH PODCAST | EPISODE 139 – HANGERS ARE GONELISTEN TO EPISODE 139 The summer marches on and the guys get in another episode for August. Find out Nathan and Auk’s favorite hangers, get your shop news, Nathan is getting his home in order, and more of your regular bike goodness. Tani crashed and the guys discuss when and…
- THE PATH PODCAST | EPISODE 138 – ON A KNEELISTEN TO EPISODE 138 The guys are externally motivated to bring you another episode….. The guys get you up to date on shop news. Pro tip on CushCore and more tire talk. Nathan was on vacation in Sun Valley and comes back engaged. He’s also updating his van to avoiding…