The Path Podcast is an entertaining and informative podcast with Nathan, Auk, and Tani covering many aspects of mountain biking, including technical information, listener questions, event details, and just talking bikes in general. Listen in as they take you into their passionate mountain biking minds.
To support The Path directly, you can do the following:
– You can follow the hashtag #ThePathPodcast on Instagram & Twitter
– If you’re in California, head over to the Tustin and/or Live Oak stores and say HI!
– Go to their website at thepathbikeshop.com.
– Follow The Path on social media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Vimeo
Download the MBR App
- The Path Podcast | Episode 118 – Convince NathanABOUT THIS EPISODE Nathan, Tani, and Auk continue on with the summer. Life continues to be quite busy in the bike world too! In this episode, you get some news and a discussion about what you need to get you ready for the bike park. Plus, Nathan is now looking…
- The Path Podcast | Episode 117 – Busy Bike World!ABOUT THIS EPISODE Nathan, Tani, and Auk catch up after a little time away to catch up on things. It’s been a busy thing in the bike world and Tani has been living in the middle of it. Tani discusses what it’s been like recently. Auk recently got his hands…
- Episode 116 – Instagram FunABOUT THIS EPISODE Nathan, Tani, and Auk try to keep pedaling forward as they record remotely again. In this episode, they get caught up on some shop news and Nathan chats about his Starling. Plus, they dig into a lot of listener comments and questions from Instagram. Auk is into…