The Path Podcast is an entertaining and informative podcast with Nathan, Auk, and Tani covering many aspects of mountain biking, including technical information, listener questions, event details, and just talking bikes in general. Listen in as they take you into their passionate mountain biking minds.
To support The Path directly, you can do the following:
– You can follow the hashtag #ThePathPodcast on Instagram & Twitter
– If you’re in California, head over to the Tustin and/or Live Oak stores and say HI!
– Go to their website at thepathbikeshop.com.
– Follow The Path on social media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Vimeo
Download the MBR App
- THE PATH PODCAST | EPISODE 127 – TANI RIDES THE WRONG FRONTABOUT THIS EPISODE You get your usual from your buddies in the virtual shop next door! Nathan, Tani, and Auk get together for your shop banter. Tani learns to ride with the wrong front tire. Nathan’s mullet ramblings…. Plus plenty more of great bike discussion. Thanks for all of your…
- THE PATH PODCAST | EPISODE 126 – BIKES THE NEW SKIS?ABOUT THIS EPISODE Five years into this podcast thing and they’re still rocking the mics. Tani kicks it off with a shop PSA that he’d appreciate everyone listen to. It sounds like they have a full mix of bikes coming into the shop. This episode is full of good conversation,…
- THE PATH PODCAST | EPISODE 125 – THE EBIKE LIFEABOUT THIS EPISODE Nathan, Tani, and Auk get together again and talk among themselves. In this episode, they discuss a lot as usual! This one is ebike heavy as they chat about owning them, how they use them, and more. Nathan also continues his PSA about selling online and an…