The Path Podcast is an entertaining and informative podcast with Nathan, Auk, and Tani covering many aspects of mountain biking, including technical information, listener questions, event details, and just talking bikes in general. Listen in as they take you into their passionate mountain biking minds.
To support The Path directly, you can do the following:
– You can follow the hashtag #ThePathPodcast on Instagram & Twitter
– If you’re in California, head over to the Tustin and/or Live Oak stores and say HI!
– Go to their website at thepathbikeshop.com.
– Follow The Path on social media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Vimeo
Download the MBR App
- THE PATH PODCAST | EPISODE 129 & 130LISTEN TO EPISODE 129 This is a doubleheader for the month of February. Episodes 129 & 130 are packed full of the usual Path Bike Shop banter and bike chat. Listen in for news, notes, suggestions, thoughts, and opinions. LISTEN TO EPISODE 130 In Episode 130, you’ll get discussion about…
- THE PATH PODCAST | EPISODE 128ABOUT THIS EPISODE So…..you want a bike? The guys go through the usual news and notes. Tani pulls you through the life of a bike shop in current times. Listen in for a little insight of what’s up and get a little connection to what’s up. It’s always good to…
- THE PATH PODCAST | EPISODE 127 – TANI RIDES THE WRONG FRONTABOUT THIS EPISODE You get your usual from your buddies in the virtual shop next door! Nathan, Tani, and Auk get together for your shop banter. Tani learns to ride with the wrong front tire. Nathan’s mullet ramblings…. Plus plenty more of great bike discussion. Thanks for all of your…