The Path Podcast is an entertaining and informative podcast with Nathan, Auk, and Tani covering many aspects of mountain biking, including technical information, listener questions, event details, and just talking bikes in general. Listen in as they take you into their passionate mountain biking minds.
To support The Path directly, you can do the following:
– You can follow the hashtag #ThePathPodcast on Instagram & Twitter
– If you’re in California, head over to the Tustin and/or Live Oak stores and say HI!
– Go to their website at thepathbikeshop.com.
– Follow The Path on social media: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Vimeo
Download the MBR App
- THE PATH PODCAST | EPISODE 124 – BIG BANTER EPISODEABOUT THIS EPISODE Nathan, Tani, and Auk reunite after a week off. This one is FULL (like no kidding, full) of the usual down-the-rabbit-hole banter of geometry, chainstay, chainline, wheel size, and more. Nathan has a good PSA for all of you selling bikes. Plus you get a spirited debate…
- THE PATH PODCAST | EPISODE 123 – GUEST HOST JASON FENTONABOUT THIS EPISODE Nathan and Tani are Auk-less but are joined by a guest. Tani’s buddy, Jason Fenton, owner of Halter’s Cycles in Skillman, New Jersey. They chat about a wide range of topics – news, bike shops, brands, bikes, engineering, drivetrains, bike manufacturing history, and plenty more down the…
- The Path Podcast | Episode 122 – Nathan’s Vanlife TripsABOUT THIS EPISODE Nathan was hanging with his favorite RV Park owner, riding some Sedona trails, and checking out fancy van-lifers. Nathan’s life has also been enriched by people taking out their dreadlocks on YouTube! They discuss the new Giant Trance X. Plus plenty more of some Path goodness. Thanks…